the girl♥ &
... her history
Sunday, May 29, 2011
B1A4 is the new love?
2:30:00 PM
Ooh well, how's everyone doing? Good? I've been lost track, way behind on all kpop things. One thing for sure, there's a lot of new rookie band debuted and i get to know from Facebook and Twitter. Damn. There's B1A4, Boyfriend and etc. As usual, i definitely got my eyes on someone on each group. What i realised for B1A4 group, there's one guy who look alike Junsu's 2PM! I dont know his name but after searching and going through fanpage over at Facebook, now i know! He's SANDEUL! Ohoh, one of the look like Lee Joon's MBLAQ too

Dont believe me? Well, take a look at this.


He's at the top left! Still not convinced yet? How about this??


Now this, really EXACTLY LIKE JUNSU!
(LEFT, SEE THE TEETH & HAIRSTYLE?)
But of course Junsu's hair now is way shorter! Damn! Why must he cut his hair! :(

Many things i've left out. Many changes have made to some certain website. Blogger has an error which i cant upload my pictures and i've to upload using the manually way, go to photobucket to get the links. Stupid!

Today, i mean since yesterday spend my day over at elder sis's house. Watched KungFu Panda 2 over at Causeway Point and it's so damn pack like hell since it's school holiday. God! I was standing one corner with my nephews when this China cleaner came and speak chinese to me -_- I dont understand what she's talking about and lucky there's a chinese guy wearing those nerd big specs (he look so uber cute!), turned around look at the china cleaner and then he looked at me, and before i could asked him, he told me the cleaner wanted to mop the floor and wants me and the kids to move away. So i thanked him and he smileeeeeee! OMG! lol. Okay, im day-dreaming. Haha.

Reached home around 11.30pm and everyone gone, tired! lol. But i managed to chat with my desperate chinese guy friend YILONG! Dumb guy! HAHAHA. Stupid ass. He called online girls stupid and that's why he doesnt want to believe in girls anymore. Haha. Got his twitter and doesnt replied me! Idiot! He still have the cheek to say he forgot his password but when actually he already followed me. Haha. You're damn funny and dumb Yilong~ lol

Okay, so i guess, i've said enough now. So till next time. Heh